|Local||:||+84 912 254404|
|Hotline||:||+84 912 254404|
VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Thanks to the open policy to welcome all travelers to Vietnam on business or holidays, getting a Vietnam visa is now simpler and easier than ever before. Besides applying for visa to Vietnam at Vietnam Embassy, international travelers now can enjoy a much more convenient way to get Vietnam visa which is applying for Vietnam visa online.
With this option, applicants will receive “Visa Approval Letter” via email and get Vietnam visa stamped on their passports at any Vietnam airport upon arrival (including Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City).
Vietnam Visa on Arrival for tourist and business.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
• Access the Apply Online and fill in the online Vietnam visa Application form
• Make payment of service fee: the details
• Receive Visa approval letter attached with an Entry and Exit Form (after 2 working days for normal service or 1
working day for urgent service) from our system through email, then print them out
• Now get on your flight and get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam airports upon arrival
How much is a Vietnam Visa on arrival?
There are two types of fees when applying for Vietnam Visa on arrival.
• The first one is the service fee (fee for processing Vietnam Visa approval letter). This fee is paid directly to the
agent for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for
processing their visa approval letters.
• The second is stamping fee which you pay directly to Immigration Officers in cash (in USD or VND) (at Immigration
Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam to have visa stamped onto your passport. The fee is collected by the
Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method. It is: 45 USD for 1 month or 3
month single entry visa, 65 USD for 1 month multiple entry visa and 95 USD for 3 month multiple entry visa
Notices when applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
• With Vietnam visa on arrival, travelers to Vietnam will get their Vietnam visa stamped at the Vietnam Airport. Thus, it
is applicable to air travelers only, not land or sea travelers.
• No original passport sending is required when applying for Vietnam Visa On arrival, so applicants should
make sure that all the information filled in the Vietnam Visa On Arrival application is correct.
Once the Visa approval letter issued, no amendment can be made. And if you wish to make any change, you
must apply for a new one./.
( update from 01 July 2015)
1. Citizens of Brunei for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Finland
And United Kingdom, France, German, Spain, Italy, Belarus for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Phillippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
5. Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
6. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
7. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island - Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.