|Local||:||+84 912 254404|
|Hotline||:||+84 912 254404|
You are not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list so you are required to get a valid Vietnam visa for your travel trip to Vietnam.
There are 2 options to apply for Vietnam visa for Citizens of Ukraine and those living in this country:
1. Online Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with Myvisavietnam.net:
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
- How it works:
You first visit myvisavietnam.net fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email. Lastly: you get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport.
For more information, please visit our Application process
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embasssy in Ukraina
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Here is some major information about Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine:
Embassy of Vietnam in Kiev, Ukraine
Address: 51 Tovarna Str. 01103 Kiev, UKRAINE
Phone: (3804) 4294 808
Fax: (3804) 4294 806
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those travelling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to Vietnam visa, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!