|Local||:||+84 912 254404|
|Hotline||:||+84 912 254404|
1. Visits of 14 days at the maximum: Citizens of Brunei
2. Visits of 15 days at the maximum:Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland
From 1 Jul,2015 ( policy valid 1 year) : Citizens of UK,France, German, Spain ,Italy and Belarus
3. Visits of 21 days at the maximum:Citizens of Phillippines
4. Visits of 30 days at the maximum: Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos
5. Visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum:Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports
6. Visits of 60 days at the maximum: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies
7. Travel of less than 15 days to Phu Quoc Island - Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc ( Passports must be valid for at least 45 day).
After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.