|Local||:||+84 912 254404|
|Hotline||:||+84 912 254404|
If you are citizen of New Zealand or currently in this country and in need for a Vietnam visa, here is our guidline:Citizens of New Zealand and those living in this country have 2 options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with Myvisavietnam.net:
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
- How it works?
You first visit myvisavietnam.net fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email. Then you take this letter, attached entry & exit form, your passport, 02 photos and US$ cash as stamping fee to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport.
For more information, please visit our Application process
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embasssy in New Zealand
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Here is some major information about Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand
Address: Level 21, Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace P.O. Box 8042, Welllington, NEW ZEALAND
Phone: (644) 473 5912
Fax: (644) 473 5913
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those travelling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to Vietnam visa, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!